be in the know
Here’s three very good reasons why you should sign up to our newsletter:
tips for travel
Whether you’re planning a weekend break, or travelling further afield you might want to check out our top skincare tips for travel:
- Travelling light? Scale down your skincare by looking for multi-tasking products such as our Daily Primer and Clearing Serum
- Pack wipes in your hand-luggage for an in-flight freshen up, your skin will thank you for it!
- Air con can be incredibly drying. Keep your moisturiser handy to top-up on the go.
- If warmer weather leaves your skin feeling oilier than usual, ramp up your cleansing regime to an oil control face wash
- Keep your cool by looking for skincare with cooling ingredients such as the soothing Witch Hazel extract you’ll find in our products.
4 simple steps to the perfect cleanse
- Before you get started, be sure to tie your hair back away from the face so you can cleanse right up into the hair line.
- Start by soaking cotton pads with a Micellar Water and sweep over the skin in an outwards direction, re-applying if necessary until the pads come away clean.
- Tempted by the double-cleanse? Follow the Micellar Water with an Exfoliating Wash to help remove dead skin cells for a really clean, smooth feel.
- Beware! Hot water can zap moisture from the skin, so keep things gentle by rinsing your exfoliator away with lukewarm water.