20 December 2012
Here at Witch Skincare we know how important it is to make sure you’re doing the right things to look after your skin in the colder months, so we’ve compiled this list to keep you looking and feeling flawless over the festive season!
• We know it's hard during the party season but always take your make-up off before bed, clogged pores are one of the main causes of imperfections!
• Avoid very hot water in the bath or shower, this can dry the skin and can leave it feeling very itchy
• Make sure you get enough beauty sleep - oxygen levels will drop if you don't get enough sleep, meaning cells will not be renewed as quickly
• Exfoliate at least twice a week. This will remove dead cells and allow the skin to absorb extra moisture
• Instead of going for a fizzy drink try and have water instead. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day will help flush out toxins and prevent fatigue!
• Studies have found that those with a positive attitude are healthier, so turn that frown upside down!
If you're looking for a fresh face then check out our BB Cream, designed to boost your natural beauty and deliver flawless looking skin :)
Merry Christmas from the team at Witch! xox